Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Craft #108-Day 128-Scented Scrub

I grabbed a large mixing bowl, a ladle, measuring cup, Epsom salt, sea salt, and baking soda. I sat everything down on our kitchen table and called Carter into the kitchen. His eyes light up as he jumped onto a kitchen chair, ready to work.

First we added the crystallized and colored Epsom salt to the mixing bowl. Then Carter dumped in the sea salt and baking soda. Instead of using the spoon, he started mixing it all together with his hands! I added just a couple drops of peppermint essential oil. Once mixed in Carter started to fill the little jam jar full of the scented scrub.

I tied a plaid ribbon around the lid and labeled the lid using a sharpie. My sister just made me some scented scrub for Christmas...so this will be a great gift for her!





No comments:

Post a Comment