Thursday, January 1, 2015

Craft #102-Day 123-Candy Wrappers

I am so very looking forward to what this new year has to bring. This last year was filled with loss as well as amazing moments. I have to believe everything happens for a reason. This crafting adventure has not only been a benefit for my Son...it has also given me something to work towards as well. The older I get the more I find happiness in always having a project. Something I have happily inherited from my Dad.

So 2015, here we go....

Of course, being a sweets fanatic...I had candy already to use for this project. We had a red and white lollipop to decorate first. Carter searched through our large bag of paper scraps. He picked out a square of dark blue glittery piece of cardstock to tape the lollipop to and added a sticker as well. We moved onto decorating a chocolate bar by wrapping pink construction paper around it with twine. Carter added stickers galore and a large red paper heart. Lastly, we wrapped a row of paper hearts around 2 packages of smarties, taped it in place and added ribbons to the ends.

A fun decorating project to give as gifts!







No comments:

Post a Comment