Friday, January 30, 2015

125 Crafts in 152 Days-Mommy & Toddler

Such a fantastic journey this has been. This was such a great way to spend time together and I loved when my husband was able to be there too! Not only did Carter learn so very much, I did too. I quickly realized in order for this challenge to work, we would need to toddler-tailor the crafts for my little guy. I didn't realize that I would really enjoy that part as well.

Carter's first Art class was when he was around 9 months old. I just thought it would be fun and it was! I didn't think too much about it after that. Until....

I was not always crafty. (Before becoming a Mom, I worked 40 hours a week at a financial institution.)One cold December day, 2013....as my very active almost two year old at the time, was struggling with having to be inside much of the time. I set up an obstacle course made from wipe containers, diaper boxes, toys, etc....in our living room-this is where it all began and I never looked back.

Thank you all so much for following our journey. I will continue to blog about any craft adventures we continue to have!

Much Love.

Savannah & Carter





No comments:

Post a Comment