Wednesday, October 1, 2014

30 Crafts Completed!

Wow! We have completed 30 crafts! This journey has been so amazing thus far. I am noticing that Carter is developing a longer attention span, is following directions better, and comes up with his own ideas. Not only that,we are getting the whole family involved. Now don't get me wrong, he is still a toddler and we still take many breaks. Like I have always said, I have the attention span of a kid too- I know when its time to get up and run around.

I hope this blog inspires parents to create with their kids even if you are not an "artist".(neither am I) Crafting is a great way to bond with your kids and it can be simple set up and fun. I am looking forward to sharing our next crafts throughout the rest of our adventure. It is much, much more about the process than the outcome.
Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment