We have not had much time to complete our Martha crafts between the bussiness of the holiday season, Carter's Birthday decor crafting extravaganza and Carter getting sick. So needless to say, we were overwhelmed! Today was a mellow day...so we started our next project.
I just happened to have a green tote to use for this project. Since moving, trying to downsize... many things are still packed up in our garage. This is including our printer! So improvising,which I love to do, I figured out a way around it. We shopped around a little and found a simple iron-on plain fabric patch. This would work perfect.
Instead of using iron-on transfer paper (printer needed),Carter painted a beautiful design onto the patch instead. He used black and yellow, which reminded me of a bee. So with his permission of course, ha, ha...I made a bee outline and face around his beautiful design. I followed the iron-on instructions that came with the patch and we ended up with a cute one of a kind, bee bag!