Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Craft #100-Day 114-Monogrammed Tote

Yay! We have reached 100 crafts completed!!! What an amazing crafting journey so far. In a few days my little guy turns three years old!

The book suggested we use fabric for the initial with a fusible webbing back. Well, I decided since we had some of the iron-on patch material left from our last project, we could just use that instead.

I brought out my sack 'o' fabric for Carter to look through. We decided this would be the perfect present for Grandma Beth's birthday. Since we already had the tote we just created with the cute bee...we would add her initial next to it which is also a "B"! Meant to be, OK I'll stop, ha, ha. Carter picked out a cute piece of green flannel to use for the initial. I cut out the piece of fabric and iron-on patch and Carter helped glue the two together. I of course, did the ironing part. I would suggest after our trial and error, to first iron on just the patch then glue the fabric on.

Now we have a bee-utiful present for Grandma B!





No comments:

Post a Comment