Google+ Badge

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Mom & Kid Crafting Challenge-175 crafts in 189 days

Hello! I am a stay at home Mom, who started crafting/ creating activities for my very active toddler to entertain him on rainy days. About a year ago, I set up a DIY indoor obstacle course-our first activity. Since then I have fallen in love with creating crafts/activities with my little guy. I fall asleep thinking of what our next activity will be and excited to try it out the next day. I came across this Martha Stewart Crafts for Kids book and thought it would be an exciting adventure for my 2 1/2 year old and I to make one craft at a time together, until we finish all 175 crafts! Day One: September 1st!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know anything about blogs. I was expecting to see things about the crafts you already finished. Show me the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! We start the challenge on September 1st and will continue to craft our way through all 175 crafts. So after each one is completed a post will follow of our experience...pics included, of course;)

    ReplyDelete